Sunday, November 25, 2007

Work hard..get better..every day:)

I just finished the review board for potential interns to go out for AIESEC internship.
This thing started for me some weeks ago by thinking over messages, posters, flyers; realizing that I'm not alone with it and do have some people on whose help to count, them understanding how much work it really is. Telling myself of not to even dare think that there will be no people at infoevenings or I'll fail in some other way. Finally having the infoevenings, having shiny-eyed and intrested people there..and then thinking of all other things that can go wrong, but knowing that I just won't let them go wrong:)..then still having some things going unplanned, but still all quite nice..because I did my best..:) ..and finally knowing "oh my god it worked out, and it was actually really really cool:)"

Yeah:)
That was my Sunday indeed. And that was my last few weeks thoughs.
Somehow it's funny how by the end of having accomplished something you feel so tired and happy and satisfied and good and needing some rest:)

and so much acknowledging that tomorrow will bring new and even bigger challenges..:)

No comments: