Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Grateful for every breath!

I just came from an AIESEC Tallinn weekly event international table, somehow this time we reached the number of 20-25 people there..

The service in this asian restaurant was awful, and still the evening was amazing!
I don't know what exactly made me this happy, but at some point I looked around in the room and realized that those people really are my damn very good friends!
And then I saw Luis from Venezuela and Breno from Brazil chatting and I realized that I'm quite a bit guilty in the fact that both of those guys are here, in Estonia, in Tallinn, chatting to eachother! And then I felt so happy about Kristi who came back from India, and Kaidi, who is going to Argentina, and somehow.. I just realized that life is really beatiful!
Seeing lives change around - that's what my life is about, and I'm soooo happy and also grateful for that! Grateful for every moment!

(With special dedication to Ankur, who is going back to India, and the conversation with whom I have truly enjoyed!!)

No comments: