Monday, September 3, 2007

Salsa in Istanbul - no matter what one dream did actually come true:)

Before I went to Istanbul I did the hell of a job on the internet trying to find out where to dance salsa there.

When I was there I spent hours(yes, hours!) looking for the riddim club on balo sokak that was claimed to be a salsa place there.

I was the hell of dissapointed when the riddim club turned out to be a hip-hop place with some gorilla-guys in front it.

Do not ask me why I did not notice a big big "Salsa&Tango" poster on Galathasaray square.

But on my last evening(oehh!) I actually did find the place. The best one though:) And one, probably biggest dream I had in mind when I left Estonia - to dance salsa in Istanbul did come true. Who cares that it was just one dance. It was my last evening and I was so sad to go and then, THE dream just came true!!!

Dare to dream, for every dream is given to us with the power to make it come true!!

No comments: