
The party I went to last friday remembered me the magic of music. Sometimes we are in a hurry and we just don't have time to notice the art of meaning in simple things and connect with them. Somehow it often happens to me actually.
I rarely feel the with music from around inside of me. Not really musical from my birth and never practised it in a choire, band, deep fannatism towards some performer or in any way. But as any bear can sometimes dance :) (ka karu õpib tantsima) I really feel like I have those special moments when I really deeply connect with the music I hear.
It happened at this event as well. The atmospere was awesome, it was all totally unplanned and just felt so damn right.
I felt like back in summer when I was more like a free soul in a foreign society spending time with crazy friends Tommy and Ongun and Vova and their music. Back then it had a real meaning - not just some radio to sing along with for your mood, but something that makes you feel real emotions. It made shiver inside.. Just as this time now.
The highest sign of quality music for me is that it makes you feel it on your skin as it surrounds you that deeply. I felt it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment