Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Memories in pictures: november - december 2008

The very intense times at school are more or less over and I have some more time now. Thus here comes some short overview of my life on last 2 months.
DECEMBER:
With the Annual Conference Organising Comitee. My role here is not that big (inkind responsible) but it is nice to know these cool people - Liina, Cristo, Laura, Jaanika and Ats. AC will rock!

*****

That one is with IW people Greta and Jürgen at Diletantide Avangard - such a cool party with very inspiring atmospere and music. =)

*****

This one is from Teeviit in the beginning of December. Teeviit is the biggest Estonian fair for highschool and other students to pick their next stages in life - choose uni, organisation, volunteers project etc. I was in my uni stand in construction faculty advising people - just on the right hand of the girl in white. She is one of the Chemical faculty advisors. Actually I can really say our Uni wad the best stand here among around 20 other Uni's and around 100 organisations in total. We had at least 15-20 people and a lot of action and fun besides of advising :D
For example the the Physics people were there to make some experiments for the Joyle-Lenz law and the Chemistry people were brewing liqeur and doing some more. As you can guess the rest was consuming the liqeur (in reasonable amounts :D) and enjouying and making really good publicity for TUT among the the potential new students in our Uni.

*****

NOVEMBER:
Some of the amazing people from the Estonian International Week 2009 organisers. We know how to be constructive, but no doubt we also know how to enjoy to the fullest.
I'm so glad to be working with them!

*****

AIESEC Estonia traditional Pancake party PANKA was fun this time, especially me and Gertel missed 2 busses :D and spent quite some time in the busstation with our joice-cups! (We wrote with marker "juice" on them so that everybody would know it was joice!).. and I mean - of course it was juice in there :D (whatever - just blond jokes hah)

*****

Some pics from AIESEC Energy conference which was this time held in Riga . I would like to point out though, that actually it was a conference and just my camera went empty after the first evening. So it was a serious trip all in all (which is not really what can be seen on the pics :-)

At the bus station my crazy latvian friend Martins came to meet me. To describe shortly what happened I just need to say RBB(Riga black balsam) :D. BUT please read the previous comment.

Riga is amazingly beautiful and in some way quite different to Tallinn. As I was late for the conference and skipped some sessions I could have a whole tour of city and some cool alternative clubs guided by Martins and RBB :D BUT please do read the previous-previous comment :D

So those are some of the few cool momments in my life in last 2 months! =)
Thank you for reading :D :P ;-)

No comments: