Thursday, January 29, 2009

random note about to do lists

I love google and gmail. There are tons of things I have no clue how to use here, but also several I do know how to use and find them really useful. Mostly I use the calendar, mail, reader, picasa photo uploader, groups etc... :)

Few days ago I discovered the possibility of adding a to do list on the google account. Funnily I never used rainlendar to do list but though the google one seems quite similar is turned out to be somehow better to use.

Anyway actually the post was inspired by the fact of that I found the amount of things on the to do list quite funny :D it's growing exponentially and this despite of the school session being over.

But anyway I wouldn't be doing all those things if I wasn't totally loving them (it is so even if I might complain from time to time :D)

Life is life, nanananana!!!

2 comments:

Brauel in Ulaya said...

Habe mal einen schönen Hinweis auf eine Internet-Umfrage zum Thema "to-do-list" gefunden:
http://brauel.blogspot.com/2008/10/200-dinge-zu-tun.html

Marina said...

Heh, danke für den Tip Jürgen! Ist ganz interessant :) aber ich habe erst 34 sachen gemacht.. scheinbar vieles ist noch vor =)
Liebe Grüsse! :)