How it happened?
As simple as that:
- 24.9.2008 -> the application for project manager is released. I'm interested. Later that day - I get a mail from my good friend Riina, the text message is a smiley. She knows I should be interested :D
- 6.10.2009 -> I send my application. Few days later I'm officially project manager :)
- 19.10.2009 -> first team meeting! :) :) :)
- Some time in November 2008 -> first success! We have 360 snickers chocolate's from our first corporative partner :D :D :D This barely is 1% of the work done on the project but it's just such a funny & motivating fact :)
- End of November 2008 -> crazy writing of application for funding.
- December 2008 -> first positive funding answer! then another crazy writing of funding applications. And our first team building!! :)
- January 2009 -> Money is there. Programm is more or less also there.
- 13-21. February 2009 -> Participants are there! The time is now! Let us rock it!
Sure we messed up one or another thing at some point. BUT we've totally enjoyed it. And I hope I can speak for all of us and for me this is 100% true: the most important thing is that we have learned from it .... and had all this fun!
And the fun part is exactly what is happening right now :)
(hehehe - funny but what motivated me to write this post was the fact that I just was doing the review of the finances of the project - so not only parties are motivating :D)
Viva IW!!
More about the project: www.tipikas.ee/iw2009
No comments:
Post a Comment