I'm naturally rather emotional and I come along quite easily with all kind of weird ideas. Outside of work. Now, in serious issues I have started to see something absolutely in contrary of this - I'm so pedantic, getting mad and disappointed when things are not going according to the planned timeline and little-and-normal-for-students mistakes and issues appear.
So - how the hell should I keep myselt from being upset when someone whose actions affect me is being reckless in their jobs? And how to be just as fair to myself yet still not actually overreact about that things happen and we can all make human mistakes - the only ones who don't are the ones who just don't do anything.
PPS. I'm doing nice, just can't wait until holidays and having some time to rest, put the routine aside and think about the big things :)))
PPPS. Wish you a lot of constructive moments and a lot random happy times and the ability to separate these!
No comments:
Post a Comment