I have come to a point when I realize I have made a not very well thought through choice... It's interesting, when you commit yourself to one organization, it can be just as if you commit yourself to a person. It has to be the right person for you. It has to be the right organization for you.
Now I must say I feel really bad about one bad research I have made. And committed myself without full understanding, that it is just not a right organization... it's not like a sign about whether it is good or it is bad organization but it just does not match me.
So I can truly say I learned one big lesson. RESEARCH and ACKNOWLEDGED decisions are the key. I don't have to pick all choices in the world, just the right ones. And for sure ask much more QUESTIONS on first hand than I did back then... and for sure I will keep that in mind for future.... =)
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tere Marina!
You have a sympatic blog!!! Congratulations.
Best regards from Barcelona.
Post a Comment