Monday, July 23, 2007

Kind of good is NOT enough

About a week ago I discovered, that my life is kind of good. Everything is kind of nice, I have a job, I meet friends, I have fun, but......somehow when I imagined that those are the pieces of my life-puzzle, the picture on the puzzle is only kind of good. And somehow many little personal and professional coulds of problems filled my sky. So that is wasn't bad, but it was only kind of good.

And kind of good is not enough, it just isn't!!!!!!!!!
I want it to be amazing. Of course, there will always be quite some problems, some worries. But still there should be enough amazing stuff.

So this is one of the reasons I was thinking of leaving Estonia for August. The AIESEC conference that I was going to anyway gave me the direction I'm heading to.

Actually I think it is not particularly about any kind of trips or similar, it's about ones ability to notice the life around. There is always something to notice, but we just get lazy at some point. So we need the shitty moments to awake us, to make us realize that life is sooo beatiful and giving us so many chances. You might be sad, you might be disapointed, you might be angry or heart-broken, and all those emotions are good once you're through with them. They teach you to be a much wiser and better person. They rise questions in you, questions that might terrify you, but those questions are the ones that bring you furher in life.

So I still have my unaswered questions, problems needing a solution asap, people in need of guidance in things I'm not really to good in myself yet.

But bying those tickets ment somethink to me. I can't wait to be able to have an msn-name sth like

"... leaving, on a jet plane, not knowing when I'll be back again"(I do know of course, but let it sound a bit romatical:)

No comments: