Sunday, July 29, 2007

Crazy night in Korean Karaoke..and funny answers

Yesterday we had kind of a little party. We started at Sirets place with the wine Cristo brought from France, then we continued with the Old Captain. Then cider. A fun bus drive where accidentally we met Gabriel. Then Riff, a tiny stop by at Casa de Baile, Prive, Nimeta, Nimega..Siret and Cristo went on with this list, I stayed with salsa people in Nimega(Havanna) and later we were sitting in Korean karaoke, the place I've heard legends of:) some of us were singing karaoke though not me, as maybe you happen to know that I'm the least musical person ever;)..but we had fun:)..at some point I realized it was already over 5 hours since my last drink(it was some 6am already), so soon I'd be able to drive. I was already calculating on this topic, when Inz brought some tequila for all. Deem;D..anyway, this all was kind of a crazy night, haven't had such for a while. So at 7.30am I thought thats it for me but the last 4 sleepless ones went on to Gretels place. I had my tram home and my 6 hours of sleep. "Jõhker, lihtsalt jõhker" to quote Kristo. They had stayed up till 3pm though!!

And now, after this kind of a night I feel like asking myself the question what is it that really matters in this life?

The only answers I found after presice analyzing is that what matters today is giving a happy birthday hug to my dad and spending time with my dog. Funny answers!

No comments: