Friday, July 6, 2007

random thoughts in the middle of the night and "how are you" -"great" -conversationstheory

hmm..it's 3 am, sun is rising and I have not gone to sleep yet.

after a silly chat full of laughing in msn I feel suddenly tired of goalsetting, tired of planning, tired of organising. I feel I need to vegetate a bit. the feeling has nothing to do with the chat, I guess the laugh just magicly made my mind free to see this.

Actually it is so funny, that people I have met lately ask me why am I in such a good mood even though I'm not really in any extraordinary good mood, it's just the normal good mood. I've found myself analyzing the meaning of "How are you?" "Great" conversations. Sometimes I'm not great, but you never get to hear anything but great from me. But the funny thing I discovered was when I asked myself whether I'm actually lying with answering this question that way. I mean we all know that it's a good custom, and the person asking it really doesn't want to hear all the shit happening in life in the answer. But still, I find myself asking from me if I ever lie giving this answer?

And what I've found out is that I personally really don't lie with this, just somehow there's an emotion that is created within of my nerves that convinces me that this is the truth before I say anything. But I mean if just asking a person "how are you" works same way on everybody as it does work on me, making the nerves produce the "it's great"-emotions, then what a contribution would it be if every single person would ask this question from 3 more people on dayly basis. And what if we increase this number.. All the world would have the "I feel good" emotion:D

And the more happyness I put into my "great" , the greater it gets:););)

So I mean, this was some philosophy, but actually, I don't need philosophy, I need vegetation.

But yeah, let's contribute on the worlds happyness:P I mean, really, how are you:)??

"Kelner, miks mu taldrik märg on?" "Sir, see on teie supp."

No comments: